- Purpose and scope of information collection
The data collection, mainly on our website: https://ceravi.vn includes: title, name, gender, date of birth, email, delivery address, phone number, payment details, card payment details or bank account details. We collect, store and process your information for purchases and order-related notices and services. Customers will be solely responsible for the confidentiality and retention of all services using the information they provide and their email. In addition, customers are responsible for promptly informing us of unauthorized usage, abuse, security breaches, keeping the third party's username and password to find suitable settlement measures.
- Scope of using personal information
- We may use Personal Information to:
- Contact to give customers advices when receiving request; use the information customers have provided to process order; providing the requested services and information through the website and at the request of the customer;
- Manage customer account; verify and perform online transactions, identify visitors to the website, send information including product and service information. If customers do not want to receive any of our marketing information, they can refuse at any time;
- Provide customer with updates and notices on our products, promotions, and to send invitations to our special programs;
- Allow customer to participate in message boards, chats, profile pages and blogs and other services where you may post information (including our Social Media Sites);
- For our business purposes, such as analyzing and managing our business operations, market research, testing and developing our products, improving our websites as well as our services and products, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, responding to the experience and content of our websites based on customer activities, and measuring customer satisfaction and customer service delivery (including troubleshooting related to customer issues). All details will be hidden and can only be used for statistics. Customer can refuse to participate at any time.
- Customer’s order details will be kept confidential.
- Customers are committed to protecting personal data and are not permitted to disclose to third parties. We do not take any responsibility for misuse of the password if it is not at our mistake.
- We may use customer’s Personal Information for market research. All details will be hidden and can only be used for statistics. Customer can refuse to participate at any time.
- Information storage time
Customer personal data will be stored on our systems until there is a request to cancel from the Company's management or when the Customer requests to cancel the information provided.
4. The address of the institute that collects and manages personal information
CERAVI JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Address: BT7.02, Xuan Phuong Functional Urban Area, 70th Street, Xuan Phuong Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi city, Vietnam.
Office: Room 1703, 17T4 Building, Hoang Dao Thuy Street, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone number: +84 24 6273 6410
Hotline : 1800 6685 – Website: www.ceravi.vn
- Means and tools for users to access and correct their personal data
Customer have the right to check, update, correct or cancel their personal information by themselves or submit a request, contact us directly to do this at no cost.
- Commitment to protecting personal information of customers
- Customer’s Personal Information is strictly confidential by us according to the privacy protection policy of Ceravi Joint Stock Company. Collection and use of information of each customer can only be performed with the consent of that customer, unless otherwise provided by law.
- Customers absolutely do not use any programs, tools or any other form to interfere with the system or change data structure. It is strictly prohibited to distribute, propagate or cheer for any activity aimed at interfering with, destroying or entering data of the website system. All violations will be deprived of all rights and will be prosecuted before the law if necessary.
- In the event that the information server is attacked by hacker resulting in the loss of customer personal data, we will be responsible for notifying the case to the investigating authorities for timely handling and to all customers about the event.
- We advise customer not to give details about the payment to anyone through email, we are not responsible for any losses you may incur in exchanging your information via internet or email.
- All transaction information will be kept confidential, but in any cases required by law, we will be required to provide this information to the law enforcement.
- We are not responsible for and are not resolve all claims related to the interests of that customer if we consider all personal information of that customer provided is inaccurate.